Do you need to make some extra money this year? If so, you have probably looked high and low for money making opportunities. While there are a lot of great ways to make money these days, some are more hassle than they are worth. But one new way that many people are making some extra cash is by turning their cars into moving billboards. This exciting way to earn money is totally legit and is a great passive income stream. Today, we are going to learn how you too can cash in on this amazing opportunity.
How to Turn a Car into a Moving Advertisement in Phoenix?
If you really need to make some serious side money, why not turn your car into a moving advertisement? Many different companies will pay you good money to place ads on the side of your vehicle. But how does one go about getting involved? Below we will learn some tips that will get you started.
- Find a reputable company: Before signing any contracts, make sure the advertising company you are working for is legit. Any reputable company will disclose upfront how much they are willing to pay and what you need to qualify. A great way to find a company to work with is by reading online reviews and asking people who are already involved in car sign advertisement.
- Keep your car in great shape: When advertising companies are looking for cars to place ads on, they want a car that is in good shape. While your car does not have to be new, you need to keep it clean and in proper working order. This will ensure that you get plenty of advertising opportunities and make some much-needed cash.
- Decide which type of ad you want to display: There are many different types of advertisement choices out there. You will need to decide between a magnet sign, a rooftop sign, decals, or a full car body wrap. Each of these signage types pays different amounts. The more involved the signage, the more money you will potentially make.
- Determine how many miles you drive a month: Many car advertisement companies require you to drive a certain number of miles each month. For those who drive over 1000 miles a month, there are many high paying opportunities. On the other hand, if you don’t drive many miles each month you might have a hard time finding companies to work with.
- Choose a car with lots of ad space: If you are purchasing a new car and want to maximize your advertisement income, choose a vehicle with lots of ad space. SUV’s and vans make the best advertisement vehicles and will attract lots of offers from advertising companies.
- Install GPS in your car: Advertisement companies will often require you to have GPS installed in your car. This will allow them to track your movements so that they can target certain audiences. GPS is very affordable and can even help you find your way which is always an added bonus.