Best Features of Our Smart Glass
Smart glass is the futuristic new automotive feature that seems like it came straight out of a spy movie. Widely available in luxury vehicles, it is rapidly making its way into the general marketplace although it is still widely unknown. To learn if this innovative feature is for you, read on to learn more from Diamond Auto Glass of Arizona – your automotive smart glass expert in Sedona.
What is Smart Glass?
Smart glass is a catch-all term to indicate glass that is either treated with a coating or embedded with computer circuitry to allow it to have special features. Which features your smart glass has depends entirely on what you need from it and where it is located in the vehicle.
Features of Our Smart Glass
Our services, including smart glass installation in Sedona, AZ, offer many innovative features. These include:
- Self-tinting: With suspended particle devices (SPD) and electrochromic technologies, glass can be turned from clear to dark with the push of a button. The tinting reduces the energy drain of an air conditioner by providing thermal insulation as well as filtering out harmful UV rays.
- Condensation sensors: These automatically sense if the window needs to be defrosted and activates the heater to do just that.
- High beam sensors: Senses oncoming traffic and automatically adjusts the high beam on your lights.
- Rain sensors: Determines the need for wipers and regulates the speed needed to maintain a clear windshield.
- Heated windshields: Gradually melt snow and ice through small wires embedded in the windshield.
Our smart glass services can help you take full advantage of these features.
The Next Step
Diamond Auto offers installation as well as smart glass replacement and smart glass repair services. If you still need more information to decide if smart glass is right for you or are ready to schedule a smart glass installation, give us a call or use the Diamond Auto online information request.